M: 07788 857 092 | E: email@example.com
- The content of the web site is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. David Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer has used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its web site but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained within this web site, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- David Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the web site or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the web site by a third party.
- David Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer accepts no responsibility for loss or damage that may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its web site. If you have a specific query we advocate that you seek advice from us directly.
- David Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer web site may include links to external web sites. When present, these links are provided for your further information.David Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer accepts no responsibility for the content of these web sites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- The web site may from time to time contain advertising material. When it doesDavid Brice Dog Behaviourist & Dog Trainer does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site complies with all relevant laws.
- These terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- All matters on this site shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law.